Custom Search

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cough, Oh Cough!

Cough, my best friend... never leave me alone, follow me everywhere I go

Many trips to clinic and took medicines here and there but never never 100% recover from it. Darn it! I restricted myself from ice cold drinks, yet never really help. Tried other remedies shared by friends/colleagues and... it didn't really help as well.

What da heck should I do? This week alone, I took sick leave (AGAIN!) and on medication. Doc said he's giving me stronger medi, but somehow it's not kicking in yet (as you see, I'm still able to update my blog...haha)

Do you know of any remedies for cough/phlegm?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It's not just ice cold drinks I think.
I've heard things like chicken, eggs, fish and milk can help produce phlegm. If you visit a chinese traditional doctor, they will tell you all sorts of food you should avoid.
Or try eating vegetarian food for 2 weeks and see if it helps Hahaha..

I have the same problem as well actually..

Ken Hou